Terms and Conditions
The Capella Space Terms and Conditions, together with the End User License Agreement (EULA) below, describe how you can use Capella products and services.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
Standard Capella License
United States Government LicenseThe licenses for our United States Government (USG) customers are issued by the United States National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and are available upon request to Capella Legal.
- United States Government License (USG)
- United States Government Plus License (USGP)
- Public Release License (PUB)
USG-20211007 - United States Government End User License Agreement
USGP-20211007 - United States Government Plus End User License Agreement
PUB-20211007 - Public Release End User License Agreement
Canadian Federal Government LicenseThe licenses for our Canadian Federal Government customers are issued by Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC) under the National Master Standing Offer (NMSO) and are available upon request to Capella Legal. The six (6) license class designations are summarized as follows:
Additional Licenses and TermsAs applicable, the following additional licenses and terms shall apply
- Sentinel-1 Image Collection All data within the sentinel-1-l1c image collection was created through the Copernicus Sentinel Program. Access to Sentinel-1 data is provided by the European Space Agency (ESA) and is free and open for the broad Regional, National, European and International user community. Further details can be provided from their Legal notice on the use of Copernicus Sentinel Data and Service Information.
- Capella-Aerial Image Collection All data within the capella-aerial image collection is owned and provided to you by Capella. All data in this collection is licensed to any interested third parties under the Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0). You are free to adapt this data, provided you give appropriate credit to “© Capella Space Corp, All Rights Reserved.”
- Capella-Open-Data Image Collection All data within the capella-open-data image collection is available under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license. You are free to adapt this data, provided you indicate if changes were made and give appropriate credit to “© Capella Space Corp, All Rights Reserved.”
- Unless otherwise attributed, all other content found here is owned and provided to you by Capella.